Something a little bit different in terms of variety and taste. A coaches favourite. 🍤
Prep Time: 5Min | Cook Time: 45Min | Serves: 3
Calories & Macros
33g Protein | 40g Carbs | 15g Fat
- 500f Baby Potatoes
- 1 Corn On The Cob
- 20g Butter
- 5g Garlic (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 100g Reduced Fat Chorizo
- 1 Red Onion (chopped)
- 300g Cooked King Prawns
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Boil potatoes for 5 mins.
- Add corn to the water and boil for a further 5 mins.
- Drain the corn and the potatoes and place on a large baking tray.
- Add the butter, garlic, cajun seasoning, chorizo and red onion, mix everything together on the tray.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, mix and shake a few times during cooking.
- Add the prawns to the tray and cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Serve 🙂
Want to save these Recipes to My Fitness Pal for Future handiness?
Check out the video below;
Tried this Recipe?
Let us know how it went by posting a pic in your facebook group 🙂