One of everyones favourites when dining out. It’s full of flavours and variety so it can suit a lot of taste buds. Then, like any recipe, you can add or take away small bits dependant on your taste preferences 🥘
Prep Time: 10Min | Cook Time: 15Min | Serves: 4
Calories & Macros
29g Protein | 9g Carbs | 3g Fat
- 500g Chicken Fillets
- 2 Tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- x2 Medium Red Onions, Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 5g Garlic
- Chop/Prep everything first (Chop peppers, onions, chicken etc.)
- Combine all spices, paprika, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. (Set aside)
- Heat a large pan on a high heat.
- Add Olive oil and chicken to the pan and fry until golden brown and cooked through, remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the peppers, onions and garlic to the pan and fry for a few more minutes, add the spice mix and cook for a further minute.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, mix everything together and cook for a further couple of minutes.
- Serve.🙂 (adding wraps/sides or whatever suits your taste preferences)
Want to save these Recipes to My Fitness Pal for Future handiness?
Check out the video below;
Tried this Recipe?
Let us know how it went by posting a pic in your facebook group 🙂