A simple straight forward twist on your regular roast chicken fillets, simple quick prep, with a delicious after taste finish, adding whatever sides that suit your taste preferences after 🍛
Prep Time: 5Min | Cook Time: 30Min | Serves: 4
Calories & Macros
38.3g Protein | 44.5g Carbs | 9.2g Fat
- 500g Chicken Fillets
- 20g Honey
- 10g Mustard
- 1oml Worchester Sauce
- 5g Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into one bowl except the chicken and mix together.
- Time to get messy, pour over the chicken, get your hands in and ensure all the chicken is covered in sauce.
- Empty all contents into an oven proof dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes, baste halfway through.
- Serve 🙂
Want to save these Recipes to My Fitness Pal for Future handiness?
Check out the video below;
Tried this Recipe?
Let us know how it went by posting a pic in your facebook group 🙂