Setting up a Fat Loss Diet with Danny Lennon
Performance Nutritionist, Owner of Sigma Nutrition & Performance and host of the Incredible Podcast, Sigma Nutrition Radio, Danny Lennon joins us today to bring us through the Principles & Fundamentals of setting up a fat loss diet.
Danny has a formal scientific background in academia, completing a master’s degree (MSc.) in Nutritional Sciences at University College Cork. During this time Danny researched vitamin D, directly under the world-renowned researcher Professor Kevin Cashman.
In addition to that research, Danny took classes in biochemistry, clinical nutrition, micronutrient interactions and physiology. Previous to this Danny also completed a BSc. Degree in biology and physics education and spent a year teaching these subjects.
As well as producing media content, Danny also works as a performance nutritionist to professional MMA fighters, professional boxers and competitive powerlifters. He has consulted several teams in a number of sports. He also has an online coaching service that helps a wide array of clients with nutrition related issues.
Outside of the nutrition world, Danny is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt, raw powerlifter and a life-long Arsenal fan.
TOPICS WE COVER
- Setting up a Fat Loss Diet so you can Strip away the body fat, that’s based on Principles not Methods.
- The Principles behind Driving Body Composition Changes
- The other Factors behind Calories In Versus. Calories out & what that means for you
- Where does a 40 year old start vs. a 25 year old?
- Sustainable Fat Loss targets & Phases
- How Danny’s Troubleshoots these Phases, Targets and Foods etc.
MENTIONED IN PODCAST