Podcast • Mar 05, 2020
To kick off our first episode of 2020, David covers a Q & A style episode covering the following questions;
- What is the maximum calorie deficit we’d recommend to set without losing hard earned muscle
- Tips for night-shift workers
- What’s the best way to gain weight?
- What the maximum Calorie Deficit is that we would recommend without losing hard earned muscle
- How long these ‘aggressive’ deficits should be and what to expect from them
- Practical take-home tips for night shift workers when it comes to your diet in terms of fat loss
- What are the fundamentals you need to nail in terms of your diet and training when it comes to gaining weight
The ‘tell it as it is’ guide so you can lose your first kilo without restricting yourself.
Click the button below to be taken to the download page;